Sunday, November 22, 2009

Creative Writing - Beginner

I have finally made a goal to advance my creative writing techniques. Writing is a passion I have had since I was about 12. I have so many short stories and poems that I wrote as a teenager. Now today I can take those stories and develop them into something more significant. After visiting the different blogs of people offering "creative writing tips", I know I have to make a full effort to finish out my thoughts in these stories, and move ahead with publishing them somewhere. It is a long term goal, but if I could share my stories with other people, it would be so fulfilling!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! When I write, I find I am TOO concerned about what I am writing and how it will sound - therefore, I lose my "writing flow" repeatedly!

    I am working to become uninhibited as I get my initial thoughts down. After, I can re-work as needed for clarity and tone, spelling and grammar, etc.

    Our own worst enemies :-)

    ReplyDelete