Monday, December 7, 2009

Learning Experience

My final project is based on the Zoho Projects tool. Zoho Projects allows companies to house all of their material pertaining to one project in one central location. This location then allows team members to collaborate on these projects so that goals are met. I chose Zoho Projects because of where I work. I work on study teams that have many people on the team from different departments. Sometimes people can make meetings, sometimes they can't. In order to help facilitate things in a faster manner, and to keep things organized, I thought the use of Zoho Projects was a great idea.

Zoho Projects is an online web tool that allows companies to use one central location for documents, discussions, time lines, milestones, blogs, forums, and other applications that may be necessary to collaborate effectively on a project. In order to use Zoho Projects effectively in my current position, I thought the following applications within Zoho Projects would work best: E-mail, Collaborative Messaging, Document Management, and Calendar.

In my paper, I discussed the responsibilities pertaining to each department, and who in each department would be responsible for participating in the project application. Also, I included a detailed timeline explaining when each piece of Zoho Projects should be updated and made available to the necessary team members.

To review Zoho Projects, please follow the link below:



To participate in the Zoho Project for liloinsys497, you will have to accept the e-mail invitation that went out on December 15th.


No comments:

Post a Comment